A favorite that is easy to prepare, and great for casual get togethers. This can be made in advance & reheated. Serve with rice & a salad. This recipe can be adapted slightly to make crab enchiladas. Ole!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cans of Bookbinder Shrimp Bisque (10.5 oz)
- 1 lb of cooked shrimp, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (8 oz) bottle of salsa verde
- 1 cup of fresh diced tomatoes (or canned tomatoes - drained)
- 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped fine
- 1 cup of Colby or Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of Cilantro, chopped
- 12 (6 inch) Corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl, combine the soup and salsa verde, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the shrimp, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the soup mixture in the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Divide the shrimp mixture evenly among the tortillas and roll up to form enchilasas.
- Place the rolled enchiladas in the baking dish, seam side down
- Pour the remaining sauce evenly over the top of the enchiladas & sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees & serve two enchiladas per plate
- Servings : 6
- Recipe Type : Dinner Recipes
- No categories